The Hollies pool services a wide area including Bexley, Bexley borough, Orpington, Sidcup, Dartford Swanley and Eltham. It has an indoor heated swimming pool which is always maintained at a temperature of 30+ degrees centigrade
- Autumn term begins on 9th September 2017
- Half term is on 21st and 28th October (no swimmimg for two weeks)
- End of utumn term is on 16th December
Tuesday Lessons preschool/parent and child
- Autumn term begins on 5th September 2017
- Half term week is on the 14th October 2017 (no swimming)
- End of term is on the 5th December 2017
- Autumn term begins on 10th September 2017
- Half term is on 22nd and the 29th October (no swimming for two weeks)
- End of term is on the 17th December
Thursday Lessons pre school/parent and child
- Autumn term begins on the 7th September 2017
- Half term is on the 26th September 2017
- End of term is on the 7th September
- Once you are inside the doors of the Hollies please respect the staff and members who work and attend the centre by not allowing your children to roam freely.
- Children should be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Once inside the changing rooms blue over-shoes must be worn over your shoes or shoes taken off, no shoes to be worn on poolside or in the changing room, this is to help keep the poolside and changing area clean.
- If you use any nappies or swim nappies please place them in the sanitary bins provided.
- Once children are 8 and over they need to use the correct changing rooms for their gender, parents should also not be entering the wrong changing room for their gender even if it is only to help get their child changed.
To see the other badge criteria click here.
Change of Teacher
Please Note: There is no access to the car park via the Rowanwood Avenue entrance.
Where possible please use the Hollies car park and NOT the surrounding roads to park.