Farringtons pool services areas from Bromley, Bromley Borough, West Wickham, Orpington, Sidcup, Eltham, Swanley and Dartford. And is an indoor heated swimming pool which is always maintained at a temperature of 30+ degrees centigrade
Time: 5-6pm 6-7pm (pre Club)
- Autumn term begins on Tuesday 4th September
- Half term week will be Tuesday 23rd October and 30th October (no Swimming)
- End of Autumn term will be on Tuesday 11th December 2018
- Autumn term begins on Wednesday 5th September 2018
- Half term week will be on 24th October 31st October (no swimming)
- End of Autumn term will be on 12th December
- Autumn term begins on Thursday 6th September 2018
- Half term will be on 25th October and 1st November (no swimming)
- End of Autumn term will be on the 13th December 2018
- Autumn term begins on Friday 31st August 2018
- Half term will be on Friday 26th October and 2nd November (no swimming)
- Friday 9th November (no Swimming)
- End of Autumn term will be on Friday 14th December 2018
- Autumn beins on 1st September2018
- Farringtons open day 22nd September no swimming
- Half term will be 27th October and 3rd November (no swimming)
- End of Autumn Saturday 15th December 2018
- Autumn term begins on the 9th September 2018
- Half term will be on 28th October 4th November (no swimming)
- End of Autumn term Sunday 16th December
Please read the rules carefully and follow them each time your child attends a swimming lesson as anyone breaking the rules will be asked to leave the swimming school and will not be allowed to return. Thank you.
- If you think your child may not be completely potty trained, please use swim nappies as we have to close the pool down every time a child has an accident in the pool.
- Make sure you leave the changing area as you would expect to find it.
- All children will need to wear a swimming hat in the water.
- All rubbish should be put in the bins.
- Blue overshoes must be worn in the changing rooms and on poolside or shoes removed, all children as well as adults must follow this guideline.
- At no point must an adult enter the wrong sex changing room to get their child changed. A child can enter either changing room with their parent up to the age of 7. Once they are 8 years of age they can only change in the changing room appropriate to their gender.
- Please make sure your child does not run around outside the swimming pool area. These are private grounds and not to be explored.
- Please also keep noise to a minimum when going to and from the swimming pool as many of the students are lodgers at the school and will not appreciate being disturbed especially early in the morning or late at night.
- Parking is permitted within the school ground but please drive in slowly and carefully as there will be students within the grounds.
- If your child is in the final lesson on any given day we have only 10 minutes to leave the swimming pool area so please make sure any showers are quick and they are changed and out of the door within that time.
- Children under the age of 8 cannot be left alone while they swim, parents or a guardian must remain on poolside at all times. After the age of 8 a child can be left while they swim as long as you are contactable at all times in case we need to reach you.
- Any children not partaking in the lessons must be sat with their parents or guardians and not left to run around on poolside.
- There will always be a Swim Stars manager on poolside if you have any questions or queries during the lessons. Please do not disturb the teachers or lifeguard when they are working.
- Payment for the full term must be made before the start of term, failure to comply with this will result in your child being removed from that lesson.
- All payments must be referenced with your child’s name, day they swim and pool which will be the first letter of the pool name. Eg (T.Butcher/Thurs/H) or (A.B.Butcher/Sat/F) we understand for longer names this may be hard, however, please do your best as it helps us reference your payment.
- No refunds will be given other than in exceptional cases where a child will be out of action for a prolonged period of time, in this case a doctors note will need to be provided to prove the absence.
To see the other badge criteria click here.